Dragon Renaissance Brotherhood

Please login or register Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please login or register Thank you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members can discuss DDO

Latest topics

» Members Please Sign In
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 10:37 am by Koos

» Free halifax singles dating site. Single parent dating services online.
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 1:41 pm by Guest

» Almost as cut-price as download
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm by Guest

» http://www.merchantcashadvances.org business loans
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm by Guest

» Sports Medicine Orlando School
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul 2011, 8:06 am by Guest

» training for certified nursing assistant
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 5:02 pm by Guest

» update pagerank backlinks service
Guild Treasurer I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm by Guest

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 71 on Tue 14 May 2019, 12:07 pm

Poll

Should the DRB join forces with another guild?
Guild Treasurer I_vote_lcap88%Guild Treasurer I_vote_rcap 88% [ 7 ]
Guild Treasurer I_vote_lcap13%Guild Treasurer I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

2 posters

Guild Treasurer

Easybakeoven
    Easybakeoven
    Boss
    Boss

Guild Treasurer Empty Guild Treasurer

Post by Easybakeoven Sun 21 Jun 2009, 7:31 pm

Have to much stuff in your bank? Dont want to sell it but want someone to get good use out of it?

Send it to Repairmann.

Any of your old armor weapons and items, good or bad, if you think that someone else could use it send it his way. I will be maintaining a list of current items we have for your use. Please remember where u got it and send it back if you upgrade or find something better. Not everyone may have the same luck as you when it comes to pulling items from chests. If you happen to see something u like on the list just l;et me know and arrangements can be made for it to appear in your inventory.

Easy
    paclly
    Active poster
    Active poster

Guild Treasurer Empty Re: Guild Treasurer

Post by paclly Wed 24 Jun 2009, 3:06 pm

Repairmann's mailbox is full! You need to to sell off items not really needed. For example, a greater potency 7 longsword is not needed by anyone; a banishing light mace is virtually worthless that can go to vendor directly. Heck, I can spare some banishing daggers/shortswords to however that really needs one which is way more effective than a light mace.

I have a suggestion on guild treasure, after checking the list you posted of what items already in the treasure. We need to either have several toons to hold the treasure, seperated by levels. Like 1 holds lv1-5, 1 holds lv 6-11, 1 holds 12+; or 1 holds weapon, 1 holds armor, 1 holds others.

The other way is to have people post items they need at their level or they need in a couple levels. Then whoever has the items suitable for them and are willing to lend or give it out can send a pm or mail in game. Those who replies will tell the one requesting what items they have, and if they're lending out or giving out the item. That way items are speard among guildies and are given to the ones who need it on time. By doing so, you won't get yourself overloaded in the matters of a few days.

The guys can simply put up a item request like... I'm lv7 ranger, I need a +3 wis item, preferable ring slot, but will take helm and necklace slots too. I'll need a +4 wis item when I hit lv9, I'll take a ring or a helm. Another example: I'm lv11 and I'm lookign for a neutralize poison clickie that I can use at my lv, min 3 charges please. I'm building a new paladin, so I'll take any minimum level requirement item that fits in neckalce, ring, gloves, including underwater action, lesser false life and +1 st/dex/wis/con/cha items.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
    Easybakeoven
    Easybakeoven
    Boss
    Boss

Post by Easybakeoven Wed 24 Jun 2009, 3:51 pm

Repairmans Mailbox is empty once again. I was not planning on Bank being a big hit for ppl to dump on. I am using 3 toos to hold all items but its not organized yet. I will be back on later and we can discuss some other options to make the bank for functional. Again please be patient and all items will be posted and ready for your use. If you see something u like do not hesitate to send mail in game asking for an item or even a pm here with toon u would like it maled too.

Easy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:22 am